Reminder on Resumption of Business Activities from 2 June
As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, we have exited the Circuit Breaker on 1 June 2020, and businesses are allowed to resume activities in a phased manner from 2 June 2020.
For businesses to check if your business may resume, please refer to https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/permittedlist/.
This is a reminder for business owners to check if your business is permitted to resume on-site operations, and to declare your manpower details using the “Permissions and Manpower Declaration” link at https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg within 2 weeks of resuming operations if you are resuming.
Businesses are to provide the following details :
(i) the total number of employees/workers working on-site, and
(ii) the proportion of these employees/workers who are working part-time and/or shifts.
The portal is now available to receive your declaration.
Before you resume on-site operations, it is essential for your business to implement the Requirements for Safe-Management at Workplaces found at https://www.mom.gov.sg/covid-19/requirements-for-safe-management-measures, and comply with sector-specific advisories and requirements for your sector.
These requirements are necessary for business activities to resume safety and to protect you and your employees. The key Safe-Management Measures are:
- Appoint Safe-Management officer(s) to assist in implementation of Safe Management Measures.
- All employees who can work from home must continue to do so.
- Employees should only return to the workplace where it is demonstrably necessary, such as to access systems and equipment which cannot be accessed from home or to fulfil legal requirements.
- Reduce physical interaction and ensure safe distancing.
- Support contact tracing by using the SafeEntry system to log the check-in of employees and visitors. More information can be found at https://www.safeentry.gov.sg/deployment.
- Wear masks and observe good personal hygiene.
- Keep workplaces clean.
- Implement health checks and protocols to manage potential COVID-19 cases.
More information can be found at https://covid.gobusiness.gov.sg/safemanagement/general.
You can also visit
www.safemanagementmeasures.com for a digital system